Inspiring Work By A current Student

Morning world!!! So I decided to post this this morning to share how I feel. A Current student at EvelynTailor School of Fashion Design h...

Morning world!!! So I decided to post this this morning to share how I feel.
A Current student at EvelynTailor School of Fashion Design here in abuja made this dress for a movie premiere, she has only spent 2months with us, and as her teacher I am very proud of her and proud of myself too. It's amazing to see that your effort is not wasted and see the outcome in such a little time. God bless you Nanlope Anpe for being an inspiration to all xoxo....please follow @nan_afric for business purposes cos she is ready to launch into the world and the sky is just her starting point....#EvelynTailorSchoolOfFashionDesign #PatternDrafting #designers #FashionDesign #fashionSchool #fashionLovers #Fashionillustration #fashionStuDents #EveningWears #CapeDetail

Related

Training 7777579966570698486

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Follow Us on Facebook

Subscribe To Updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item